The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

90-91 vr4 driveshaft differences?

alright im searching for a driveshaft for my car, (this car was a jigsaw puzzle and missing parts from the word go) i search car-part.com and i get a question link asking if its for mt from 2/1/91 or thru 1/31/91, my cars build date is june of 91. The problem is that if i search from 2/1/91 there is nothing, but thru 1/31/91 there is a bunch.
the question i have here is what would the difference be? my car is now running and all i have left is this driveshaft and i can drive her. was there a length change or spline change? id hate to have a shaft sent to me and have it be wrong.
thanks for your time

MellowVR4

im sure the ggsx and gvr4 91-92 are the same, but the dsm driveshafts are a little shorter.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned