The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stepper motor

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum.

I've got an '90 vr4 that I've just had fully forged blah blah made for some big power. I've put a custom intake on it and am just wondering what wires I need to short out etc to run the stepper motor ?

OR has anybody got a custom plenum on their 4g63 ?

Any help would be much appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dasith

someone will answer you, just that most ppl here are from USA. so mind the time difference..

AnotherNewb

Quoting vr4gzm:
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum.

I've got an '90 vr4 that I've just had fully forged blah blah made for some big power. I've put a custom intake on it and am just wondering what wires I need to short out etc to run the stepper motor ?

OR has anybody got a custom plenum on their 4g63 ?

Any help would be much appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Are you talking about the IAC (Idle air control) motor attached to the bottom of your throttle body? If so, you shouldn't need to 'short' anything, should just plug in.

ade

me thinks he replaced his intake plenum and maybe his throttle body and might be trying to avoid a cel?!?

ade

intake manifold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts