The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Vr4 Galant 1997

Hi!!!

These is my new car , is like a son for my

I have a question, I hardly vr4 of the 8th generation in this forum ,why?

forgive my English, I'm using the google translator

Okayplayer

I think the forum you are looking for is called clubvr4.com . Most people on here have E39A 1991, 1992 Galant VR4's with the 4g63 engine. Clubvr4.com would be your best bet for getting info on your car. There are a few people who know about your car here, but not many. Good luck, nice car.

thank you for the answer, i will looking for information in these web , the 1991, 1992 Galant VR4's are really beautifull too !!!! =)

more pics

jmorri15

I love your car, you are welcome to hang out here but since the united states never got your vr4 most of the members will not have any firsthand experience

GSX_TC

Nice VR4 though

Vr4junkie

That thing is freaking sexy wish we got those on the states how much did u buy it for

Hondasi88

For a second, I thought about buying a reg one and converting everything over then the reality of how much it would cost hit.

btw nice lookn car!!!!

Dasith

you can register on OZYVR4 too..

a forum for 8th Gen VR-4's but based on Australia.

Dasith

the Wagon is Called Legnum VR-4... very nice indeed.. had a ride in one a few days back.. Awesomeness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

HI WELL
My name is Mauricio Mogrovejo Palomeque and I from Bolivia, in South America, thank you for all wishes , the Vr4 IS a blessinig of God,
the secret is in psalms 37 :4

the max speed for me in the hiway is 190Kmh, (120mph)

& yes is very sexy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GSX_TC

Yall have some beautiful women over there in Bolivia, need to import some more here in the states haha

GSX_TC

You should get some bolivian girls to pose in front of your car then post it on here

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned