The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wheel ??

Chase

Probably won't work but it's worth asking. I found some 4x114 Kosei K1's. I want them for the car but I don't think they'll work. What's the chances of a +17 offset working. I'm guessing 0 haha.

What size are the wheels? 15x7? 18x8? What size tires? Also, is the suspension stock or modified? There are all types of factors at play here, and without more info, there can't be to much help.

fuel

they will stick further out towards the fenders by about an inch more than a typical +35-45mm offset rim for the GVR-4. If they are 6-7" wide then they should definitely fit and would look quite aggressive. You may need a bit of negative camber if you are fitting larger tyres than stock rolling diameter like most of you Americans seem to do.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts