The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I need new parts directly from Mitsubishi Japan

I didn't know where to put this so I put it in the newb section...

So, I need some new parts from Mitsubishi Japan, but was wondering if someone know who, or where I can get parts directly from Japan?? Maybe check the availability of the parts??

Thanks,
Wolfy

DR1665

About the only lead I could give you would be to look up 'Nakazoto' over on Mitsu-Media. He works for Toyota in Japan and could probably ask around. He doesn't know a whole lot of Mitsubishi people over there (despite having a super awesome 1960's Mitsubishi 360), but he's a good guy.

Good luck.

LILEVO

Look up TMZperformance. Tim buys direct from Mitsu Japan all the time

MellowVR4

+1 on TMZ, very good guy to deal with.

Olson

What is it you need. sh*t wont be cheap with the exchange rate and all

Thanks for your advices, I really appreciate your help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Olson: I'm looking for springs. Seems that Mitsubishi are dry of them in Europe (Holland at least. I don't know of more warehouses in Europe, or how things work when Mitsubishi search for parts).

Olson

Quoting Mr_Wolfy:
Thanks for your advices, I really appreciate your help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Olson: I'm looking for springs. Seems that Mitsubishi are dry of them in Europe (Holland at least. I don't know of more warehouses in Europe, or how things work when Mitsubishi search for parts).

I suggest JNZ if they dont have what you need hit me up via PM

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned