The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

price on a holset hx35 7 blade

snohacking

I am unsure what the going rate is for holset turbos and wanted to know what you guy think about this.

-Hx35 7 blade with no shaft play and looks to be is good shape
-BEP .70 a/r turbine housing
-12an oil drain tube
-12an t6 drain fitting with -12an to npt fitting
-4an to m12x1.5 (oil feed fitting)
-4an ss braided feed line
-new t3 manifold gasket
-v band clamp

Is $600 a fair, high, or low price?

Captn

Yes that sounds like a fair price to me. Considering the BEP alone is 250$. The cheapest I have seen a hx35 without that housing was 350$.

OZRally

I think that's a great deal! I picked up a HX35 7 blade with no hotside for $200 freshly rebuilt. Then an extra $200 for a bolt on BEP hotside and other random needed parts.

WaRrIoRs16

Looks good to me. Although I got my hx35 in good condition for $200 shipped and my buddy got his for $250 shipped, both 7-blades and both included the hotside and turbo elbow. Trick is to lowball on the Cummins forums.

Last edited:

Captn

Did they have the BEP housing? Or did you have a manifold that it would bolt up too? Cuz to bolt to the stock manifold you need the BEP and most holsets with the BEP are 600$+ that I have seen.

WaRrIoRs16

No they didn't have the BEP housing. That's why I said his price is fair with the bep housing and the drain & feed setups.

snohacking

looks like I going to be picking it up thanks everyone for the help

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned