The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

284/1000 restored

here you guys go ...

there are more to come been very dedicated to this build . turbo is fp evo3 big 16g ported and clipped . motor is jacks economy build with shaved crank . 10.5.1 compression wisco pistion 272 dalta regrind cams.. trans is jacks transmissions 2.0 hd build rebuilt transfer case . did a five lug swap . have a four bolt diff. and many many other things.. and of course iam on e85 its onlyh 2.95 a gallon were i live .. soo any question just ask .. hope some one likes this

LIV4PSI

10.5:1 is alot of compression even for being on E85 isn't it? Car looks really good. Did you do most of the work yourself? It so, congratulations on putting together a very nice car.

thanks and yes did all the painting and install props to jacks transmission they built the drivetrain ... a good friend of mine is using 10.5.1 compression piston on 30psi of boost.. e85 of course car is still holding together.. ill let you guys know how it works.. the car runs and has been tuned but its been snowing and icy in colorado so havent had the chance to go beat it up ..

minneSNOWta

Nice work and real clean job on the resto. I still need to tackle the engine bay and get it fresh before I put my new motor in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts