The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New GVR4 1103/2000!!!

After a long time of searching in the car for sale forum I finally found one!!!! I have messed around with DSM's in the past and also did the whole VW, Audi, and BMW thing but this is by far the coolest car I have owned. Hope to make a 300-350 hp daily driver.
Just got it yesterday, Threw it on the trailer and brought it home because it needed a clutch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Through Further inspection and calls to where the car had maintenance done I found out that it has a new head, new motor mounts, new head gasket, water pump, timing belt, tensioner pulleys, idler pulleys, header gasket, plugs wires, alternator, and belts all around. The sunroof works, locks, windows, heat, and the stock head unit is there too and works. California car and the interior is in perfect shape! Only problem is one of the fender plastics by the driver door is broken off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Im super stoked with this find, its currently getting an act 2600 clutch so im really pumped. Glad to be here and happy to post further progress on this build.

cheekychimp

Quoting ElTBoneSteak:
Only problem is one of the fender plastics by the driver door is broken off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Just put a WTB in the Marketplace section. Shouldn't be difficult to find a front dogleg for it. You might even get one in the right colour. Nice looking car BTW!

Just met this guy came to the shop. first time my gvr4 has been near another gvr4 lol.

Welcome... If you sell the stock stereo... Let me know.. I need one pretty bad.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts