The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

front wheel well shrouds

when i bought my car there were no plastics at all i the front wheel wells so everything is exposed. has anybody fabd up any shrouds with aluminum or any other material. the reason i ask is becaue my belts are getting chewed up and so is my I/C piping on pass side. i prefer to work with aluminum sheets because i have so much of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Can't you get some from a junk galant gs or somthing? I used the same material that rally car mudflaps are made from on my rally car as it has a kind of waxy surface and dirt doesn't stick.

i have not been able to find any cars in my area for parts so its kinda hard for me. i also enjoy building or fabbing stuff so i figured it would give me something to do. what kinda of material did u use sounds like that might work better if it helps with debree not sticking

donkeylips

This is something I've been wanting to do. I'd like to see a finished product.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned