The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rs bumpers

StyleFresh125

Hey supp Gvr4 I wanted to know where can you find the rs bumpers(jdm) and lip?
I would like to get it for my galant thanks

Diego

Quoting StyleFresh125:
Hey supp Gvr4 I wanted to know where can you find the rs bumpers(jdm) and lip?
I would like to get it for my galant thanks

You and every other person that logs onto this forum..........

Ebay has them and that will be the only "straight-up" deal you will make for one.

You can try our Aussie brothers and the other members over in JDM land..... that is about it....

raptorWagon

Good luck with shipping freight from Australia. A set of bumpers and grill for my Galant Coupe set me back several hundred dollars for air mail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

brisvr4

Good luck finding them in Australia too!

fuel

would have better luck finding JDM bumpers in NZ but even then E39As are falling off the roads more frequently and harder to find bits for now. Just as well the JDM E33A Galant VX-S and VZ-S share the same bumpers etc, still a few of them around. Freight from NZ would be a killer though, even worse from Australia. Sending from NZ to Aus is bad enough.

raptorWagon

^ yeah my GC Coupe grill with GD galant bumper bars cost me $924USD shipped from Nowra, Australia. Mind you that was freight air mail, maybe a bit cheaper if it were sea mail.

Dasith

i recently sent a pair of JDM bumpers plus JDM Foglights to USA to a member here from Aus. cost was 375 AU$ through sea mail though..

trunks

Yes you did and they look great sitting in my garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm going to wait until summer now to put them on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dasith

hahah still on the Garage? don't forget to throw me some pics when you put them on..

citymunky

Quoting Dasith:
i recently sent a pair of JDM bumpers plus JDM Foglights to USA to a member here from Aus. cost was 375 AU$ through sea mail though..

Any access to a rear JDM bumper?

Last edited:

trunks

Quoting Dasith:
hahah still on the Garage? don't forget to throw me some pics when you put them on..

Yeah the car is pretty low and I want to see how much snow I push with my usdm one on first. Plus I'm hoping to get the whole car sprayed next spring too.

curtis

Just a bit of information the RS VR4 bumper is a normal JDM bumper with a add on vent in the bottom that has a sheetmetal backing with 4 studs for mounting. I know because I have one to put on my car.

Price was free. Its all about good Karma and knowing the cool guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

fuel

^^ only if it's an Evolution spec RS. Remember just as many pre-Evolution spec RS's without the extra vents were produced.

moduleunknown

Quoting citymunky:
Quoting Dasith:

Any access to a rear JDM bumper?

There's one on eBay right now! Do it!

Jdm rear

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned