The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hi Guys..

Hi.im from Malaysia..last time i post my black amg here..using nickname Amgbdd but lost that password..now using nickname "Adeq"..hope can share my experience and get my experience from you guys here.. i have been dealing with Jeremy aka Streetmaster for many years.. i fyou guys need any JDM parts..do let me know.. i will post some for my parts here...tq guys.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

citymunky

can you get a JDM Rear bumper (white) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Diego

AMG grills, front and rear bumpers..... uhm RS hoods, and AMG A/C wood grain vent inserts.... I would love the "Brown" rear window with wiper arm and all the plugs and in trunk washer bottle... Air purifier.... there is too much for me to list... Just send me a RHD 6G and Ill trade you my LHD.

Diego

Hye Specter, yes indeed..my previous work n job prevent me to online...now im back..hehehehe, yes as for now i do have complete AMG body parts and RS bodyparts..lots of small parts as well, too many too list..kindly send me email [email protected] or PM so i can send you the actual picture of the parts. tq guys..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned