The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Which gasket set out of the two is better :?

Vr4junkie

Here are the links click click Theres only a 50 dallor difference with the shipping dont mind spending a little extra if the quality is better but is there a much of a difference let me know what you guys think.

fuel

I would go for the JDM one because it comes with an MLS head gasket.

transparentdsm

ebay one ive used it its great, 7000 miles on an 8000 rpm laser with 350hp and i only beat the sh*t out of it... no babying what o ever. also get arp head studs and torque them to 90 get the car hot for 500 miles then re-torque them to around 115-120 its over the stock spec but if done very slowly and in order it holds great.

Vr4junkie

ok thanks for the oppinions I was leaning more towards the Nippon Gaskets but its ebay so i wasnt sure on quality.

I have the apex gasket set, I like it alot! Parts dino. is a great vendor too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned