The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tuning

ok so my original plan was to go with dsm link but finances have changed and im broke lol was considering an safc but im just not sure can i get some feed back from you guys thanks my set up is 1g maf rc 550s 16g turbo wally 255 delta hks regrind 264/272

MegaSuiter

You can compensate all those things just by lying to the computer and throwing more fuel into the mix? I am in the same boat. Very interested!

Olson

Dont waste your time with safc or whatever its called do it once and do it right. look around on here and other sights and pick up v2 dsmlink, its more than worth it and is easy to use.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts