The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

trans ?

i looked and looked and looked some more but cant find a definative answer on how much oil to put in and what viscosity. i dont need any type of performance oil since for now its just a dd and i am on a budget i have already put over 3k into it so now all thats realy left is oil and other fluids and oh yea cv shafts. but for now i am just worried about trans oil.

i have done thans work before and put fresh oil in them. thats no problem but what else can i use to get the oil in the trans since i dont have the tool u use that kinda looks like a grease pump minus the handel on hte side. thats what i hav always used but now i dont have one since i am not in college anymore.

Terry Posten

Here is the best tool for the job.

click

You can get them from Walmart or the like stores.

It takes a little longer, but it by far the cleanest way.

As far as regular tranny fluid, get 3 quart bottles of Pennsoil Syncromesh from Autozone. About $8.00 a bottle.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned