The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

23/2000 update

its alive after 2 long months. all thats left to do know is fix cv shafts and put t case back on and put new trans oil in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Nice, it feels good to start her up after two months huh.

hell yea it does i was scared tho because i put so much time and money into i didnt want to start it because of rear of something going wrong lol

GSX_TC

well congrats to you, hopefully it stays running good for you man. can you take pics after you get everything finished?

yea the next thing to do is rear camber links and new paint job. i would do inside cosmetic work but its way to expensive and honestly its not all that bad

GSX_TC

yeah people have been bustin my balls about gettin some of those too. im doing what your doing but backwards, right now my car is in the paint shop then after that i'll adress the rear control arms.

quick ? i forgot about CV shafts. the one on driver-side comes apart in two pieces right? and if so how do i get them apart i tried everything

SouthCaliVR4

Take the whole thing out of the car, mount the jackshaft (the part the runs along the back of the motor) In a bench vise & hit the thing form different angles with a BFH till it pops. Some PB blaster may help.

ive tried all that the only thing i can think of is one end vice and other strapped to big red

been trying to come up with some ideas for a rear window decal what does everybody think. i think it needs something but what?
img.php

GSX_TC

I've always liked this one, might put it on someday but a small one.

peeon_ford.jpg

but what im getting soon for my 1g and VR4 are these. the Deadmau5 is gonna be a small 3" in red and the anjunabeats one is gonna be white in like 4"

3158n5sdSYL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

1230091609.jpg

GSX_TC

this one is pretty appealing aswell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

photo-13.jpg

alright so i got the car running good went to pull it out of the garage for the first time and nothing it just ground thru every gear. so i replaced line, master, slave, i even just got done puling the trans and put new clutch and pressure plate in "the longest hour and 45min of my life" and the clutch stil wont disengauge so i am leading to beleivethe clutch pedal assembly is worn out. i looked at it the endwas already welded but i do not know if it was done right. so i am basically looking or advice or a good pedal assembly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

finally got her out the garage damn she has some balls!!! i still need a pedal assembly but at least i got her up and going for my interview tomorow ile post pics wen i have im tomorow

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts