The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new owner #842 (jersey)

hello, i recently bought number 842 off user rich henry.. great sale.. would go to him for anything.. the car is great im using it as a project as i have a daily driver. its in pretty decent shape.. the paint was an entire hack job..(maaco) its nile black.. i bought the car from rich fairly moddded with an oem rebuilt stock motor.. 780 injectors,walboro 255 pump,16g turbo,act 2600 clutch,3in straight pipe turbo back,apexi safc(junk), evco 3 manifold, fidanza flywheel, im sure im missing a few other things.. the trans had a grind in second gear, and i couldnt deal with it anymore so i got a new trans, act 2600 clutch and a new fidanza flywheel,aluminum civic half radiator, slowboy front mount intercooler(rip). unfortunately the stock motor went a few weeks ago, so i bought a replacement from elite jdm,(great people) when i got home i found the car had yellow tops and a big 16g which was kind of a nice suprise. the car sits on kyb agx struts on hr springs.. i like the ride.. the exterior is completely stock. just figured id introduce myself!

desant78

Congrads on the purchase! I meet rich once and the vr4, and I remember the car running great. I live right in Woodbury but I'm currently JSB until hopefully January. Throughfaith (another vr member ) is in the area too and has a ron of parts I'd you need something fast. Also dustyduff is a member I've never meet but I know is close to.the area and has an epic clean build going on.

Anyway welcome! This brings south jersey gvr4's to 4 that I know of.

thanks! the only thing im really shopping for is new fmic with piping had a terrible boost leak from the prior one, the side tank had a tiny crack.. the car did run great though.. no complaints towards rich at all! the motor is actually currently getting put in, trying to find a cheap local tuner aswell

speedyd718

congrats on the purchase and welcome. #842 would put your badge right after mine, nice.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts