The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Noob.

New to this forum. I have a 3000GT VR4 and hoping to get a Galant VR4 soon as well.

GSX_TC

Welcome to the org, got anything done to your 6G72?

It's pretty much stock. Exhaust, BOV, small things like that. But it's my baby!

GSX_TC

what are your plans for the 3000GT VR4?

I want to build my 3k over the years. I plan on keeping it forever. I'm only 19 and work at a grocery store stocking shelves, so I'm not making enough money to put anything into it. But I do have a big list of things that eventually I want to get done. I really want a Galant VR-4 for a daily drive though, and I have my truck for the horrible Wisconsin winter. Here are some pics-

The 3k:

The Diesel:

boostedinaz

Nice car. Was the truck a swap? I wasn't aware that GM made half ton diesels.

GSX_TC

I like those rims, are they Roja's?

Thanks for the compliments! GM did have an option for a 6.5L diesel in the 1/2 ton. This is the only one I've seen that's a stepside though, that's why I wanted it so bad. And yes, they are Roja's. I received 3 sets of rims when I bought the car (some stock rims, a set of Sparco Rally rims, and the Roja's).

gramkrakr89

Welcome - nice vehicles!

a good friend of mine has a '93 3KGTVR-4... it's definitely more of a pain than your typical DSM or GVR-4, but o-so-satisfying when it's in shape /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have you found any particular Galants that interest you?

Very true. I have had the 3k for a while and I still feel I don't know too much about it. There is just so much under the hood, it's crazy.

Ahoy matey! Welcome aboard!

And yes, there are Death Punch fans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

gramkrakr89

Quoting 6G72TT:
There is just so much under the hood, it's crazy.

Yeah... something dropped into the engine bay rarely ever reaches the ground /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Tell me about it!!! I have dropped so many screws down the abyss and have never seen them again...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned