The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where can I get a gvr4.org sticker?

dammitjim

Does someone sell gvr4.org stickers like this one? I searched and didn't find any info on these.

img0105x.jpg

Diego

Yeah, they are made by LunchBox (Arnie) I haven't seen him post since the last GB.

Basically pm him, only when you have gathered a mass of people for another group buy, and then there is the wait. I have spares but they have my number 1309/2000 in them.

maroonmetallic

I was initially mistaken. These are the decals made by Gabor.

The ones Diego is talking about are made by lunchbox.
Those ones (not pictured) have the car outline & your number on them.

I would try Gabor if you want a set.
But, don't be pushy as the guy has a life outside of making decals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

GSX_TC

Quoting maroonmetallic:
I was initially mistaken. These are the decals made by Gabor.

The ones Diego is talking about are made by lunchbox.
Those ones (not pictured) have the car outline & your number on them.

I would try Gabor if you want a set.
But, don't be pushy as the guy has a life outside of making decals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

this is true. when i asked him for a set and paid him via paypal, not even 2 or 3 days later i send him a pm asking him for an update on them, he then proceeds to have a hissy fit how he doesnt appreciate being rushed and how he doesnt have to do this blah blah blah and he ended up refunding my money. so from that day on i was like wow im never buying sh*t from that dude again. think i ended up getting my set from maroonmetallic

BrandonEchols

I remember that, you were an asshole about that.
Arnie is a great guy, and has come through flawlessly on all our group buys.

GSX_TC

how was i an asshole, well excuse me for just freakin asking for an update, oh yeah how dare me, that asshole

broxma

Wasn't this a thread about stickers?

Lest we devolve into other forms of entertainment...

Back on topic, Gabor makes the ones with the car outline and your badge number.

/brox

fuel

^^ so who makes the style as per the first pic in this thread?

Diego

Quoting broxma:
Wasn't this a thread about stickers?

Lest we devolve into other forms of entertainment...

Back on topic, Gabor makes the ones with the car outline and your badge number.

/brox

No.

Gabor makes the logo.
Lunchbox does silhouette with number.

Gsx_tc, chill. You copped attitude on someone that was making something CUSTOM for you.

It's true what Gabor said. We as group buy people DON'T have to do it. We feel as something for us, why not make more for them. First time around it's shakey. Second time its smooth. Further GB's down the road interest drops, and then people drop pm's or make threads, such as this one. I'm sure Arnie or Gabor wouldn't mind doing them. As I don't mind myself.

It takes time WE do have lives as I hope everyone else does. Some people don't work 9-5s some work nights, early mornings, 2,3 jobs. Not everything can happen in the snap of a finger.

Not trying to get this thread locked so keep it on topic.

Diego

GSX_TC

Just don't appreciate being called an ahole when I did nothing wrong. Anyways to get back on topic, for the OP there are 3 kinds of these decals floating around. The first one is the one pictured on top simply saying galantVR4.org and the second style is the same as the first with an added silloette of the VR4 around it. And the 3rd type Is the same as the second but with your cars badge number inside of the silloette

I suppose the ones that have the second type could simply add on the numbers in the center theirselves though.

Diego

The second and third are the same maker, and it was an option to have numbers, some even bought them with numbers and never put the numbers on.

dammitjim

Thanks for all the sticker info and drama. Looks like a forum member has an extra and is going to hook me up.

GSX_TC

sweet, glad we could help. which kind did you score?

maroonmetallic

The silver silhoutte but we will remove 710/1000 on them as only I can have that number. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

OMFGeofffff

If I ever gave up my backup stickers you would have to pry them out of my cold dead fingers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

minneSNOWta

This would be a good GB for the influx of new owners like myself.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts