The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to the forum and dyno tuned car today

I have a 91 vr4 with built by nick from tach motor works in long island new York. 2.0l Manley turbo tuff rods, wiesco pistons, ported head, Ferrara valves, springs and retainers, s2 cams, Magnus v5 im, full race exhaust t3 manifold, 6262 turbo, ets fmic, and ic piping, Evo 8 ecu speed density, Eco 8 ssl leather front and rear recaro seats, Evo 8 steering wheel, Evo shift knob, 3000gt vr4 front and rear brake conversion, evo9 mr bbs wheels, d2 coilovers, 4bolt built rear, Jdm power folding mirrors, Jdm front and rear bumpers, Jdm side shirts, Jdm rear spoiler, Jdm headlights foglights, Jdm gas lid, ect. Car made 463awhp on strait 93oct pump gas at Cbrdspeedfactory in York Pa. For reference a stock e60 v10 m5 makes 360rwhp on this mustang Dyno, and so does a stock gtr.

Okayplayer

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have quite a beast on your hands. Those are some nice upgrades. Did you buy it like that, or did you build it yourself? Those are some really nice dyno numbers as well. What do you have planned for this car? Is it a daily driver or a track car?

GSX_TC

Def gotta post lots of pics man.

Jordangvr4

------ NICKBUILT ----- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

I got the car like this. The person that gets the credit is nick! Awesome job on his part. I also own a couple evos. One of which that holds the Dyno record of any car dynoed at Cbrd speedfactory. To daily drive it. And going to the track oct 19. 300 on that Dyno traps 114mph. So definatly gonna be interesting to see what she runs.

photo-80.jpg

photo-79.jpg

photo-78.jpg

photo-77.jpg

photo-76.jpg

photo-75.jpg

photo-74.jpg

photo-73.jpg

photo-72.jpg

photo-71.jpg

Wow! that is nice GVr4 and hella nice power! Wow! That's all I can say. speechless!

turbofonz

Holy f*** that's hot.

Why does it seem the best VR-4's are in NY?

GSX_TC

dam she's gorgeous man. i like how you painted those rims.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting turbofonz:
Holy f*** that's hot.

You are so high. Especially since this dude is in PA.

GSX_TC

something is wrong with that link man, its not even the real youtube site its wierd

JSchleim18

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
Quoting turbofonz:
Holy f*** that's hot.

You are so high. Especially since this dude is in PA.

Actually, the car was bought this way. The previous owner is Nick who lives on Long Island, NY.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts