The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Water and Oil lines td05 turbo

AuSpecVr4

Hey

Im thinking of upgrading my water and oil lines on my TD05 but i want to hear peoples recommendations first. The Solid lines and banjo bolts do my head in because its a pain to install the turbo and take it off. The bottom water return that goes under the turbo and is a U shape is a m14 1.5mm on both ends and i was going to replace it with 8AN line, is this overkill or should i stick with the 6AN, also doing the same for the oil return, 8 or 6an? i have already ordered a oil feed line and i figured i could make the rest cheaper.

Also i hear steel braided lines, with contact with anything or not mounted properly will rub through anything? has anyone got some pictures of their install to remove the factory lines and stop them from leaking?

Cheers, Brock

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned