The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What is this wire for?

asmo

fuel pressure solenoid

KiNgMaRtY

Where does it need to be hooked up too? (Where in the engine bay)It is on the passenger side of the car.

asmo

60865-0-0-0.jpg
is it on the same harness as the mas air sensor, theres two plugs on there, ones for the fuel solenoid, ones for the boost solinoid, both look the same. I think it need to be pluged in even if your not running vacuum lines to it.

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

Thank you for the diagram. I'll check again tonight.
The wire does come out of the Mas harness or around it. The redish looking wire is actually orange. I saw there were two others that were plugged in with vacuum hoses coming out from them. I looked around to see where this particular one would plug into and couldn't locate it.

Last edited:

BPU925

if its around the mas its most likely the one for boost solenoid....

spooling92vr4

its in the back left of the engine bay, next to the washer bottle, do your squirters work? looks like the plug for the washer fluid motor.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned