The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

crankwalks vr4

I know this gentleman may not have this car anymore, but to date his is my all time favorite looking vr4. Anyone know where that car is these days? I would love to see recent pics...

4thStroke

It got panda'd out. It's gone through a lot changes since the days of old.

If you search around, you should be able to find it.

jnava

Staff member
tinkolby_25 i think is the new owner.

dsm10o0

Quoting jnava:
tinkolby_25 i think is the new owner.

didnt he end up selling it too?

I couldn't find any recent pics..hope it looks the same. Beautiful car....

jnava

Staff member
Hey OP, here is the link of the new owner..... enjoy...btw, i saw that he is on DSMTALK at 1439/2000 is his user name. On this forum, he is GA SUMO

click,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=16&Limit=25&Main=960995&Search=true&where=&Name=8244&daterange=&newe

Hey thanks man..love this forum, unlike local forums where there is no brotherhood and everyone is sarcastiic and rude...

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Wait it gets better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
WTF, it gets better, spill the beans bro.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts