The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

title in ohio

I didn't know where to post this but does anyone know how long it takes to get a title for a car
In Ohio when I don't know who had it last. I paid 400 for a running Awd 5spd tsi with no title
and I don't know how long it takes to get a title. I don't want to waste my time about it if I don't
have to. I can part it out pretty quick but I would rather drive it if anyone can save me some time.
Thanks.

mistaVR4

Hey buddy,

Well I can't give you details because every state is different, however, my Cousin had to get a title for a bike he bought without a title and it took 4 months. You just need to contact your local DMV, with your VIN, and complete description of the situation, then they take it from there, at least that's what happened to him here in CO. Sooner you get on it the better!

Good Luck!

AnotherNewb

Just part it out. Its going to take forever to get a title if you don't even know who the last titled owner was.
If you have a good buddy at a shop you can try talking him into putting a mechanics lien against it but that puts him at risk.gl

If u know the car was not hott and it was sold to u. U can get a bonded tittle.. Im going thru my second bonded tittle rite now wit an S14 that I just bought last week.. U also have to pay taxes on the car maybe around 100..... Call ur inserace and ask for a bonded tittle. Or a public notary the can also get it.. But im telling u they gonna call the cops to go run that vin on the car.. if the vin comes out good ull have a tittle within day bro.. Good luck on wat u decide man..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts