The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

need help plz

how can i find out what # or make my car is... its a 91 vr4 but the last owner riped out the badge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif plz i know that theres only 1000 made that year but have no idea what # mine is

mooserage

Staff member
Ok, first this belongs in the newbie section. Second, use the search function, this question has come up more times than a CF group buy idea.

But, since everybody gets one: there is no way to know which badge was on which car as the badges were just slapped on randomly as the cars were offloaded from the ship. Your only hope is to check with iceman69510 (pm him your vin#) to see if that previous owner registered the badge number and vin# with him.

I hope you do find out, missing the badge sucks.

Last edited:

wait dint from the year 91 the came out wit 2000 galant vr4 rite...and 1000 from the year 92.... So he must have one out of 2000

Diego

Facepalm.

First, hello. Welcome to the org, I would assume since you found your way here(maybe the po was here) , it hopefully was registered here once. Not many just stumble through a random Google search of Galant Vr4, because, really, who really knows that we exist, not many.

Do you own a 91 or 92?

1991 had 2000
1992 had 1000

What mods if any do you have? In for pics!

donkeylips

Your only chance of figuring out the number is through previous owner info, such as info posted on this site. See if your VIN is in the registry.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts