The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo III turbo gaskets???

rdomeck

I called the dealer and they wont help me without a vin. I ordered an Evo 3 manifold, turbo and O2 housing from STM and didn't think to get the manifold to turbo gaskets or the O2 to down pipe gaskets. Anybody know what year I can tell them or better yet some part numbers?

Thanks,

mikus

call JNZ or a shop that sells a lot of MHI gear - stealership wants nothing to do with these parts anymore, you have to get lucky and find someone who really cares at teh counter.

rdomeck

Thanks guys. I will check with them on monday. I ended up making the one at the manifold for now knowing that it wouldn't be hard to change if it starts leaking!

Its going to leak before u know it..mitsu the got them they just have to order them..

rdomeck

It should start leaking....I was able to machine one from some stock material. I will however get the correct ones!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts