The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what's up

xkoolaidx

Whats up everyone, my name is jordan, from colorado and like everyone else love gvr4's. I have been on this site for just under 2 years now gaining knowledge and some what laying low for the most part (and lack of not having a computer). I dont have my gvr4 yet but i am in the process of buying one. I recently graduated from DATC in Kaysville, Utah for Compsoite Materials Technology. If you dont know what that is, its basically carbon fiber, fiberglass and kevlar made components, automotive, aviation and all that jazz. So yeah What's up?

Diego

Let's make a shop... Carbon fiber group buys. Haha jp... find the Galant you want and make it more then what you expected......

GL

Diego

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts