The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2012 GVR4 Calendar

Planning on printing the 1st batch this weekend & shipping on Monday-Tuesday. If I can get it done earlier I will but chances are I won't.

Remember: Some of the proceeds of the sale will go towards the board, so think of it as donating to the best damn car forum on the planet. Get your calendar to proudly show your support.

Domestic:
$25ea shipped or $22ea for more than one.

International:
$35ea shipped or $32ea shipped for more than one

Send Paypal payment to: [email protected]. You must put '2012 gvr4 calendar' in both the subject & message/notes of the payment.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure your payment has your correct shipping address.

Detailed info can be found in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

ApexHunter

PP sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for doing this.

IncorpoRatedX

Payment sent!

Terry Posten

Sent

I'm behind as the weekend had me tied up with honey do's. Printing will start tomorrow & I should be able to bind & start shipping Wednesday.

Just an update. I had some issues with the formatting of the pictures. I'm fixing that this weekend so I can start shipping on Tuesday.

IncorpoRatedX

Did you start shipping on tuesday?

IncorpoRatedX

Is the calender is going to become a joke just like the carbon fiber hood group buy?

What the deal Garfield???

IncorpoRatedX

by my count, he's taken at LEAST $500 in orders for calendars...

Anyone local to him or know him personally that can tell us what's going on with him? He's always been a stand up member so I've got to believe something has gone wrong in his life.

beaner

Did you count gsxtc's 13 calendars? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I imagine he's being bombarded with emails, pms, paypal complaints, phone calls, etc etc etc. To the point he doesn't even want to turn on the computer and see the shitstorm. The fact that he hasn't been on here in two weeks means he's in a coma, kidnapped, dead, or broke. Probably the latter, otherwise he'd just refund everyone and save face. He's been hit or miss the last few months so it's not exactly shocking, but this is crazy.

IncorpoRatedX

Of course I did, GSXTC's accounts for half of that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned