The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tayschells13 aka "eddy creights"

donniekak

Person is a scammer. I traded a galant vr4 ecu for an empty box from him. Beware of phone number 262-623-7060 and ship nothing here
Eddy Creights
613 E Washington St
Slinger, WI

donniekak

So it has come to my attention that Taylor Schellinger, aka eddy creights is already selling my ecu on craigslist in Milwaukee. I urge any members not to deal with this person, even in person. Because, i'm willing to bet that even if he doesn't rip you off, he probably ripped someone else off to get the parts.

Polish

Best of luck.

2 seconds on Google found me this 17 year old fegs myspace.

click

Looks like you got scammed by a kid.

Oh and in case it is changed to private, here is a screen shot of said scammer.

donniekak

Oh, i don't believe for one second i'll get my ecu back. But, i just want it to also pop up in a google search that he is a scammer for future refrence. The name i was given was eddy creights and it came back to a few different car forums with no signs of scamming. But, i have been taken by a kid, ouch.

maroonmetallic

Ill post this on widsm.org as Im a member there.
We will see if anything is updated.

-Shawn

cheekychimp

I do not wish to clutter up the bad guys thread but donniekak, even if you don't think you'll see your ECU again, if you haven't already done so, REPORT IT! I know people think that cops do nothing but the truth is we cannot do anything without evidence. You may not think you have any (or had any) but you would be surprised. You have a confirmed address, you have the Craigslist advertisement. Presumably you have copies of correspondence with this guy? What about the box he sent you? What was he supposed to be trading? How much does that item weigh? If the box was posted, it was weighed (Post Offices do that!) so do the weights match?

I don't know much about your laws in the US but my understanding is that any theft or fraud across State lines and involving the use of the US Postal Service is a felony and certain 'larger' agencies are likely to be interested. Not to mention the fact that just because your ECU may no longer be in his house it does not mean other victims' property is not.

I understand the purpose of the Bad Guy Forum and I realize you wish to simply warn other members of a scammer even if you have no other legal restitution, but don't give up. What was he selling the ECU for? $150? More? Visualize him sitting in a restaurant with a few buddies having a beer, eating pizza and entertaining some ladyz on your dime. Now spend 20 minutes putting what you have on record together and go speak to someone.

You are reporting the THEFT of your ecu. If he wishes to claim he sent you an item in return then it becomes HIS responsibility to prove it. If he has proof of postage GREAT! Ask for the recorded weight of the item shipped. This kid clearly is not a professional and you have a chance to do something about this and stop a potential scammer. Even if there is insufficient proof to prosecute, I assure you cops turning up at his door asking about that ECU will be a better deterrent than a few words on here.

BTW that screen shot that Polish posted. The photo on the far right of the first row belongs to DR1665 I believe, another Arizona member. I can't read what it says in the bottom right hand corner of that photo but it looks suspiciously like it says galantvr4.org which means he pulled it off this site or got it from someone who was on this site. Now I don't know about the rest of you guys but I don't feel happy about kids scamming stuff being on this site and perhaps we should be doing something about this?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned