The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Midwest meet

jcgalntvr4-244

Thinking of having a lil meet as soon as it gets warm. I should have the JDM back home very soon and need to get the bugs out of her. I also need to get the U boats out and run them a lil bit since they have been sleeping all winter... Thinking late May early June what you guys think. Anyone interested in coming out?

JC

OMFGeofffff

I'd like to go, haven't been to one yet and missed out on last year.

Terry Posten

Yes, call me later JC.

KT

Could probably get at few of us Omaha guys to roll out. I personally prefer a non-holiday weekend.

jcgalntvr4-244

Im not sure what weekend it will be yet. It will all depend on when they get done with painting my car. Im just seeing whos in for a meet.

JC

coolclean577

Hope I get 577 up before then. Just sitts in the dark waint form a 2nd hands. By may will be fully moved to omaha ne. Don't want to tow it anymore. Lol. If some people can help that be great. Free all time.

wowzer

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
Im not sure what weekend it will be yet. It will all depend on when they get done with painting my car. Im just seeing whos in for meat.

JC

Fixed

SteveDSM

I'm in! havent been able to make it to many car things lately so I'm in on this for sure

jcgalntvr4-244

Sounds good guys. As soon as I get word from my paint guy that the JDM is done Ill Start working on a date.

JC

jcgalntvr4-244

Yeah Im hoping Adam will get the bish running this summer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Terry Posten

Maybe Adam will trade car work for garage door work? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif Or better yet, a mini-meet to install new siding, new windows, and new doors on my garage.

coolclean577

Just drop the new motor in yesterday. Just puttin the tran amd tcase and wiring . Might wait on putt the jdm and ic piping on later . Poss do it that your place .

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts