The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dallas Imports Tech and Dyno session in North Texas

jnava

Staff member
It was posted yesterday, I assume some of you fellas might attend.

click
Link Doesn't work due to login...Here's what Runt Posted

You just got Admin'd!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 58
Vehicle: 06 Mazdaspeed 6 & Something white and wicked.

So after talking it over with Brian and working out the logistics we have set a date for the first of many DDSM tech days and to be followed the very next day by a Dyno Day. So mark your calenders and get your money pits back on the road.

Tech day Information.

When: March 5th from 11am-5pm

Where: MudPit Performance
9506 County Rd-959
Princeton, TX 75407

Why: Because we all know you could use the help.

Who: Everyone that own or likes DSM's.

What: This is a tech day not a bring your car up to Mudpit and get a lot of free work done day. Only small jobs will be performed such as boost leak tests and the installation of very simple parts like a new intake or new cat back exhaust. Please do not bring your car up there and expect to have the Brian and the group swap out your transmission or install your new clutch. Please if you have a questions about what is and isn't permitted please post it here or PM myself or Brian for clarification.

If there is enough interest I will see about getting the guys from FP to come out and share with use their turbo torture device. I've seen the thing in action and it's really really really cool.

I will bring out some hotdogs and fire up the small grill and provide some water any donations towards making this happen are greatly appreciated.

Cost: FREE

Dyno Day information.

When: March 6th 10am-Whenever

Where: Kan Tuning
10011 Harmon Rd. Suite #135
Fort Worth, Tx 76177

Why: Because it's fun and we all know you want bragging rights and after the tech day you won't have a good excuse.

Who: Anybody and everybody that wants to Dyno.

What: We will be Dynoing on Steves AWD dyno which most of us at this point have been on at one point or another. So it's business as usual first come first serve.

Again I will supply hot dogs and water and any and all donations are greatly appreciated.

Price: 40$ for 3 pull w/ wideband.

Thanks.

Runt

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Won't be there as I'll be working all weekend. I still would love to see a decent turn out. It's been a long time sine anyone in the D/FW area planned something just for DSM/GVR-4 guys.

Hoping to do some travel in 327/2000 this spring. Need to get her back up and running. This would be a pretty cool trip!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts