The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone headed to MOD EAST Oct 16 in NJ near Philly?

GreenGSX

I have nothing finalized right now but we are working on getting the One Lap VR4 down for MOD East. It will be great to meet some of the East coast guys this year.

steve

Just as I was about to say I don't have a Mitsu to roll down in, you make it more appealing with the One Lap car. Would be great to see you guys again. Hmmm.

TMG

How many more people are going?

For those coming from up North and taking the NJ Turnpike, we can meet along one of the rest stop if interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

WiSu

hrmm debating if I should go.
I'll be a loner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
and my vr4 is purely stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
but would love to see all the mitsubishi's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

atc250r

Staff member
I wish I could make it but I have plans that weekend. I've been there a bunch of times for training but its been a long time since I've been down there. I wonder if any of the instructors will be around, one of them was a cool guy to BS with about domestic hot rod stuff.

GreenGSX

I am sad to say that the One Lap crew is not going to be able to make it this year. I was really looking forward to going but I have some family issues tying me up this week and I broke the car at the Glen yesterday. Its nothing big just a lack of good fuel pressure but this late in the game I have zero time to fix it so it looks like its a no go for me. Have a great time and I will see you next year.

Tim

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts