The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD 2017 - West Coast - July 8th 2017

faqinshiet

Well put in for pto last night so will see what happens! They denied my last couple of request so will have to see. If it gets accepted will have to look at flights then! Would be awesome to meet up with you everyone again!

faqinshiet

Well was mostly in the shade across from you car but didn't see you there! Did your brother get a 7g galant next to your car? Looked nice! 75% evos. But monteros came out strong! Only saw 3 6g galants.

Jesus_Negros

It was too hot to go outside this weekend.

4Grim

Quoting oldman_tau:
7g was our buddy 1st time. Iv been in the shade all throughout so hot. I heard 2
More 6g at the overflow. Didnt get a chance to see them.

I have a soft spot for 7g's. Whats the details on his...looks like he has JDM Viento/VR4 taillights and front bumper and headlights.

I hope to make more progress with mine, I miss driving my 7g.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts