The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Factory MOD -- September 26th, 2015 -- Normal, IL

Curt

The 10th anniversary of Factory MOD and possibly the last MOD in the Midwest, is happening at the soon to close factory in Normal, IL. It happens on Saturday, September 26th from 9am to 1pm. More details at: click

The Facebook event: click

I have some pics from last year's event at: click

later,
Curt

PolskiVR4

I'll be there in the Talon. Can't miss it due to it possibly being the last one and it being the 10th anniversary.

MellowVR4

ill also will probably be going in my talon, would take the vr4 but have to show love for the birds..

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
No post-MOD party at my house this year. Not sure if I am going.

OldHairyBastard

That would be a long drive back to MI for the after party. It won't be the same without you.

galant344

My car is......RUNNING!!!.... i have not been driving more than 15 miles every couple weeks... lol have to keep it going to make it to MOD one last time. Also its been at least 2 or 3 years since i have driven my car there. I can't wait! should be a large turn out. seems like people from canada will also be in attendance. hoping not to break down till the way home.. lol

Iceman you have to make it one last time.. i definitely will not be the same if your not there. and you won't be working! thats always a plus

MellowVR4

Do you think they'll let people camp in the parking lot?

1307nv

For the west coast MOD they opened up the parking lot at 10pm (10th anniversary) the night before. Parking lot filled up fast and was set up model specific.

MellowVR4

I booked a night at the super 8 not too far from the plant. Planning on leaving the night before because waking up in the morning early for the 4hr drive sucks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

I'm thinking about going not 100% yet

MellowVR4

Looks like their is going to be some decent weather for this event... Finally! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

thomcasey

My son and I will be there in our VR4's.

MellowVR4

sweet!

OldHairyBastard

If you don't go you're just a big *****!!!!!

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
I'm thinking about going not 100% yet

I'll be there with two others from CREW! I will not tell you who they are. They can tell you themselves if they feel like it otherwise it will be a surprise.

Last edited:

galant344

i should have taken some pictures but this year i did not take even one picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am finding some on face book and instagram though. someone actually took a few moments to snap two pictures of my car. that was nice. also a close up pic out there of my puppy.. lol

OldHairyBastard

They are all in my head. I took only mental pictures.-Fixed just for you Dave-;o)

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Well, where's the damn pictures?

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Metal pictures? Photographic plate in your head Doug? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

thomcasey

I should have thought to take some too. When I arrived, my son and I jetted over the the port-o-lets. Came back 5 minutes later and his girlfriend and my wife hod the hoods up on our VR4's!! The wife definitely gets it!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts