The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Winchester, VA - Cars & Coffee - Weekly

Turbo4door1

There is a cafe in Winchester, VA called "0-60 Energy Cafe" that is run by a "gearhead" and he has been trying to get a cars & coffee event up and running. He wants it to be an all makes/models event and not the usual exotics only that most C&C draw.

Currently having an event EVERY Saturday and Sunday from 8a-11a. The cafe is pretty cool as it is automotive themed.

Facebook Page for the Cafe: http://www.facebook.com/0to60EnergyCafe/

Winchester Cars & Coffee Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/CarsandCoffee.Winchester.VA/

So far, turnout has been relatively small. I've been trying to help spread the word. Would be cool to see anyone show up that can.

Last edited:

clevr4

not too far from me. once I get the new turbo slapped on ill be up for a Saturday. maybe ill bring a couple car buddies from work

Turbo4door1

Would be cool to see some GVR-4s show up. Only had one there so far.

I am pretty much out on travel every weekend in September, so it will probably be October before I make it back to this C&C.

holeshotmoe

Make it a Sunday and give a heads up and I can probably make the cruise. As far as October goes, the 2nd, 3rd or 4th Sunday would work.

Fiascoxl

Same here, I am busy all this month and have vacation the last week of September till the first weekend of October and can make any of the following weekends thereafter.

Turbo4door1

I'm trying to help Chris, the owner of 0-60 Energy Cafe, get one big turnout before winter sets in. This cars & coffee has been tough to get going. This upcoming Sunday, October 25th, is the day we are pushing for. If you can make it, it would be great. Bring friends if you can. Details below:

When: Sunday 25-OCT-2015 from 08:00 to 11:00
Where: 0-60 Energy Cafe, 170 Delco Plaza, Winchester, VA 22602

Exotics are going to be the featured vehicle for this show, but all makes and models of cars/motorcycles/etc... are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Facebook event: click

The cafe is a car themed cafe and the owner is a big gear-head. Hope to see any of you there that can make it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts