The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD Socal 2015

ApexHunter

It's official, mark your calendars for July 11th. MMNA has already booked RRE for the annual dyno competition.

Same place as always-
Mitsubishi Motors North America
6400 Katella Ave
Cypress, CA 90630

So who's going? Anybody planning on camping? Fortunately, if you have a gvr4 you can sleep in and get there nice and late, like 6 AM and still get parking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Of note:
Quoting RRE via Socalevo.net:
Currently we are working with Hankook to possibly provide a set of tires for the top HP winner in the dyno contest. Also we are working with a few other of our partners for more other appropriate prizes for the other guys that run.

We have time to realistically run 5 to 7 cars during the day before they announce the winners. We'll always try to save space for a DSM or two, a clean GVR4 or big power 3KGT or nice Starion. 600+ whp EVO 8/9s are a dime a dozen so the bar is higher for them. We want the dyno contest to be entertaining. Lower HP cars need to have more entertainment value. But anything going on should be loud and ideally have the capability of making 700+ If we have more serious contenders we'll have to start earlier than the 9am official start time.

Mike W

Jesus_Negros

I'm def making it this year. Last year they pulled a fast one on me at work and I had to go to work.

KiNgMaRtY

I haven't missed a year and neither has my GVR-4. I am having starting issues and I hope I can get them resolved before MOD. I rather take the GVR-4 over the Evo.

Olson

guess i can go... i'll bring e85 :p

Olson

To bad she wont get on the dyno with 300hp but it is loud and it is different

IncorpoRatedX

I'm considering making the drive out from Phoenix but I'm worried about the desert heat in my wagon, No AC.

I'm still getting used to the high temps in phoenix so I'll have a better feel for if this is even possible in the next month. If for some reason I can't make it this year, I'll be there for sure next.

Olson

Quoting ApexHunter:
2 weeks!!!! How's everyone's car coming along? Everyone gonna make it out?

Car pooling with my token in the VW

Jesus_Negros

You can just say Negro ya know.

KiNgMaRtY

My GVR4 still won't start. A buddy is coming out to take a look at it tomorrow. If I can't get it running by MOD then I will take the Evo. We are doing a IE Caravan and meeting in Corona at an In-N-Out off the 91 and close to the 15. We will be meeting at 3:30AM and leaving to MOD at 4:00 AM if you would like to join us.

450 Auto Center Dr.
Corona, CA 92882

KiNgMaRtY

Quoting vr4hotness:
I was gonna go to that caravan also kingmarty

Hope you can still make it out to meet us there!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts