The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Colorado GVR4 owners! Meet!

Galantvr4559

I would like to get most of the galants in Colorado here but I do understand everyone has a life! I was thinking sometime in the middle of July! If you suggestions just let me know! I would like to do a meet and greet possibly a cruise through the mountains! Who would be interested? Possible photo pop for us colorado guys!

Thanks

gvr4144

That sounds cool go hit the mountains take some pics... :cool be off for a week starting the 11th too. Just have to take my tranny to get built next week hopefully it will be done by then.

Yao

I'll take a spot too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dark_Horse

It's not that the car actually fails, it's that anytime I've made it to the emissions testing place, something goes wrong. 1st time, the person who could do a VIN check had gone home sick for the day, so they told me to come back the next day. Went back the next day, got the VIN check, but my battery was junk and wouldn't start the car. One of the employees had to jump my car and they said I needed to come back with a good battery to get an emissions inspection (something about how they couldn't jump the car once it was in the bay). I replaced the battery, went back and while I was waiting for the e-test, the heater hose broke, spilled coolant all over and I warped the head.

I'm terrified to take the car back to envirotest for fear of what else will go wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

EHmotorsports

time to inspect the car with a magnifying glass.

Ralli380Gvr4

Let's do cars and coffee!
Saturday September 6th @ 8am. It's in the Lafayette/Boulder area.

2770 Arapahoe Rd
Lafayette, CO 80026

I'll be there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

bueller...

biglady112

I have a race so I will not be there. I was thinking about bringing the hot rod but, forgot about my race. I would not mind having a little meet at my house as I am pretty central. We could even do a mini garage day.

gvr4144

If the sun ever comes out we should get the Colorado boys together the beginning of June. I really would like to meet some fellow gvr4 owners.

biglady112

I am trying to get a car meet going at my house. We are hoping for a big turn out and a BBQ. Will be towards the end of July.

gvr4144

I'm definitely planning on going to the BBQ sounds like a good time.

biglady112

We have finalized a date and time. August 1st at 3pm. When my wife is done with her flyer I will post the link.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts