The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD 2014

Jesus_Negros

12 Jul 2014

Mitsubishi Motors North America
6400 Katella Ave
Cypress, CA 90630

Who is going?

transparentdsm

i was thinking about going to this, the lady has a friend in LA she'd like to see and i don't think im going to the shootout, i spent a lot of money on parts in the last few weeks.. its kind of a far drive, but not all that far.

JCorbo25

I'll planning on my usual; hauling myself down the night before, crashing at a hotel, then hopping in line early in the morning. Not sure how many kids I might have in tow this year though, last year I just had the infant.

Any caravans being organized? I'm headed down from Sacramento. Hoping to throw a few more parts at it before MOD.

Jesus_Negros

There's a Caravan for Starquest cars I know of. But, I might be bringing 2 mitsubishi cars. Don't know yet.

ghostinthevr4

If I'm still here in California I'll go my plan is to move to the Lone Star state, I still gotta land a job there my wife says I'm a procrastinator. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I would've been at the last MOD but a bolt to my FP housing came off and destroyed my alternator the night before. I won't have that problem since the Tial v-band housing comes with locking tabs for the bolts.

V-band FTMFW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mpt72

I'm going to try to go this year. Depends on the work schedule, and the wife. Maybe 72 will be drivable by that time.

KiNgMaRtY

We will be meeting at the In-N-Out at 4:00 AM and depart at 4:30 AM.
Here is the address:
450 Auto Center Dr
Corona, CA

It is right off of the 91 near the 15 off of Serfas Club Drive and Auto Center. You can see it from the freeway.

Jesus_Negros

Will be going but I wont be driving my Conquest because I'm a slacker.

Jesus_Negros

There should be 2 or 3 with LS swaps this year and 2 with 1UZ swaps. But, I'm not taking mine so that'll leave one 1UZ swapped starquest.

navajo49

Too far for me at this time sound like fun though

DR1665

I'll be there this year. Driving Rocinante. Might even have AC for the drive across the desert this time!

Probably sporting my Lancer Register team shirt and my Ozzie slouch hat. And an epic beard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Jesus_Negros

2 weeks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts