The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NM: All-Out Call-Out June 1st 2013 ABQ

ktmrider

Fun event in ABQ: click

Purse is already doing well, payouts should be on target.

Spectating will be just as enjoyable as a trip or two down the 1320. Reminder the track is at 5300ft altitude, CO peeps will see little change however you sea level lads will need to retune. E85 and some race fuel is available locally.

Ralli380Gvr4

Looks like it will be a great event! Man, a lot of awesome local venders supporting it. I wish I could be there...I will be coming out around June 20th through the 26th, going to a family reunion and possibly Boulder.

ktmrider

Went down well, first place in each class payout was close to $1000.

Didn't make the event sadly enough, 464 is/was JSB and the family had me tied up til 1000P that night.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned