The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Boost4Boobs Nov17 Orlando

James

click

Anyone else going?

The schedule for the "Boost for Boobs 2012" meet & fundraiser event will be held at the parking lot of Mech-Tech Institud in Orlando, Saturday November 17 at 9am till noon then we are going to cruise to Proccolinos Pizzeria in Altamonte Springs where we are going to meet up from 1pm till 9pm or when ever you feel like going home

1st at the parking lot of Mech-Tech Institud in Orlando

Date: Saturday, November 17th 2012
Time: 9:00am to 1pm
click
8620 S Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32809
407-888-1111

then we are going to cruise in a orderly fashion caravan to Altamonte Springs
Proccolinos Pizzeria NEW Location:

241 South Westmonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs FL. 32714
PH: 407-786-8670

Proccolinos will be Open LATE that Day for business TILL 12 am.

Last edited:

James

Noooooooooobody?

James

I know the turnout is going to be great with the Evo/dsm people. Just wanted to meet some GVR4 members!

boostx

URGENT CHANGE OF SCHEDULE FOR THE EVENT ITINERARY due to a miscommunication Mech - Tech college institute no longer will be able to host our events that day

The new schedule for the "Boost for Boobs 2012" meet & fundraiser event will be held at Proccolinos Pizzeria in Altamonte Springs , Saturday November 17 from 10am till 9pm we are still doing our car cruise... in a orderly fashion caravan thru a back road in Altamonte Springs

Proccolinos Pizzeria Altamonte Location:

241 South Westmonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs FL. 32714
PH: 407-786-8670

James

Thanks. I got the update a few days ago but seeing as how the interest here was zero I didn't both lol.

Leaving my house in a little over an hour!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts