The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MN Cars & Coffee - 4 Aug

KT

A few of us from Omaha are booking some time off and driving to MN for this event. Leaving here Friday, driving through Des Moines on the way (hint hint KC and DM gang). Right now we plan on returning on Sat, but I'm sure some of the group could be pressured to stay for another night if there is something going on in the Twin Cities, like boobies or racing or beer. The wifey is undecided at the moment, so don't rule out the ladies. I'm sure she would be more willing to go if she knew she wasn't the only girl there (Street Surgeon doesn't count towards the girl tally). ImpulseBoosted said he has room in his car for anyone with small, soft hands.

Cheers,

KT

AutoMotorPlex MN C&C

Curt

I'll probably be at that Cars and Coffee with some of the 3/S guys.

Omaha isn't too far away, you should really make the trip up to the All Mitsu Cookout on August 26th. We usually have 4 or 5 GVRs come to that.

later,
Curt

jcgalntvr4-244

might be able to go to this

jcgalntvr4-244

Who all is going to go to this?

minneSNOWta

I might be able to go with the G. Otherwise I might show up in the Camry.

jcgalntvr4-244

I have family in Maple Grove you guys should plan a meet for after the morning car meet or something... just saying
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

KT

Depot Renaissance

Booking rooms here for $99/night (two queen beds/room) and planning to go out downtown Fri night.

KT

Two rooms booked. Anyone else gonna join us or are you staying home to watch men's trampoline?

Curt

Quoting KT:
Depot Renaissance

Booking rooms here for $99/night (two queen beds/room) and planning to go out downtown Fri night.

Don't stay out too late Friday night. You'll want to get to Cars and Coffee by 7:30am, if you want to display your car. They usually start turning away cars a little after that.

later,
Curt

jcgalntvr4-244

KT what time will you guys be heading through DesMoines? and what time will you be coming back on Sat? If I go I have to be back in DesMoines by 6pm Sat for my Wifes grandmothers 80th Bday party.

KT

We haven't nailed down a departure time from Omaha. I'd like to be home for dinner on Sat, which would put you into Des Moines in time for the party. We'll probably leave the show once it starts to wind down.

jcgalntvr4-244

Ok so far im in but that might change depending on what my brother is doing and if my cuz will be home that weekend .

JC

jcgalntvr4-244

Looks like my brother and I will be going so what is your guys plans for coming through Desmoines? We will be ready to leave by 12 as were working a half day that day

JC

KT

Weather forecast for Sat AM is T-storms, so we're gonna take a rain check (pun intended). The schedule has the C&C through Nov so maybe we'll try again...

minneSNOWta

I went to this today. Didn't see a single GVR4. Couldn't be there in mine, but hopefully one of these times. Forgot to take pics, but saw some nice obscure cars. FYI, there a quite a few d-bags who like to make a scene on their way out. I was completely blown away at how luxurious some of the garages were. Kitchens, lofts, TV's, projectors, fancy decor, you name it.

KT

Did the weather hold out? Pics? Cheers. KT

Curt

It did rain a little bit at the show. But most of it was dry. I think that cut down on the attendance. We did have a line up of 11 Mitsus in one row. There is a MN cars and coffee website: click I'm sure they will put pictures on there this week.

later,
Curt

Curt

Here is the only pic I have from C and C:
file.php

We had a good showing from MN 3/S.

later,
Curt

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts