The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 26, 2012 -- Rogers, MN

Curt

cookout-sig2012.jpg

Hey everyone,

The planning for the 2012 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show is underway. This year's event will be happening on Sunday, August 26th, 2012. The event runs from 11am to 4pm.

Once again we will have this huge event at the Rogers Middle School in Rogers, MN. We will have a lot of great prizes and some awesome food. This is one of the largest Mitsu events in the country. We are hoping to get over 150 Mitsus on display. You don't want to miss it!

Complete details and the sign up page can be found at click

later,
Curt

minneSNOWta

I would like to go for the first time this year. Still need to put the rest of the G back together and work out the bugs, before I sign up.

Curt

We'd love to have you here. Every year it seems like we have some nice GVR4s show up. Hope you can make it.

jcgalntvr4-244

going to try and make it again this year.

Curt

Hey everyone,

Things are going good so far for the All Mitsu Cookout. To get you and your car signed up for the All Mitsu Cookout, the official sign up page is at:
click

We also have a Facebook event set up. If you want to get in on some of the discussions there, sign up at:
click

August 26th will come up fast. So start getting those car projects done now!!

later,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

We've had a good number of sign ups so far. I think there is 37 people officially signed up and 71 people signed up on the Facebook event. Keep spreading the word!

I'll be up at BIR for the Proving Grounds this weekend. If you have any questions about the Cookout, just look for the All Mitsu Cookout poster:

poster.jpg

:)

later,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

Just updated the sign up list. We've got 43 cars signed up already. Looking good!

If you need to get pumped up for this event, just surf on over and watch the video from 2010:
click

Also, I have the flyer created. It is at:
click

I'd really like us to set a new record for Mitsus there. The record is 166 cars. So make sure to tell your friends and give out some flyers where ever you can.

later,
Curt

Redwood

sounds like a good time really. wish i would have been able to get my car up to the BIR show last weekend. that was a really good time up there. didnt see you around you car tho. but there was lot to see up there.

Curt

There was a lot of Mitsu guys at BIR that I missed talking to. I did see John run his GVR4, but he had a lot of tranny issues.

Hope you can make the trip over for the All Mitsu Cookout. We want to see some more GVR4s!

later,
Curt

Curt

I made another update to the sign up list. We have 49 people officially signed up so far:
click

We also have a Facebook event set up. There has been a lot of people signing up there. Over 100 so far. That is really encouraging. If you want to get in on the Facebook discussion, the FB event page is at:
click

I'm also hoping to finalize the price of the Cookout this next week. I'm hoping to keep it at $5, but right now we only have one sponsor lined up. A big thanks to White Bear Mitsubishi! If anyone would be interested in sponsoring the All Mitsu Cookout, get in contact with me.

later,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

Don't forget to fill out the official sign up page at:
click

This is the data I use to determine categories and its the info I use when you complete your registration on the day of the show. So get signed up if you are coming. We've got 56 of ya so far.

Also, MAP is now a main sponsor as well. I've added the sponsor banners and some other updates to the main All Mitsu Cookout page at:
click

Thanks,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

Things are coming along great for the All Mitsu Cookout. We have 63 people officially signed up. We have 120 people on the Facebook event.

Since we have both MAP and White Bear Mitsubishi as main sponsors, we will be able to keep the price of the Cookout at $5. So for $5, you can get yourself, and car, into the show and all you can eat. Each additional guest who wants to eat will be $5. We'll have plenty of burgers, brauts, chips, cookies, veggies, pop, and water for ya.

I've been to several car events in the last month. I've handed out a lot of flyers and talked to people about the All Mitsu Cookout. And even though I have the Cookout info on 40+ message boards, I still find Mitsu owners who have never heard of the All Mitsu Cookout. So keep telling all your friends, who own Mitsus, about the Cookout. It can really make a difference. If you want to print off some flyers to hand out, the link is at:
click

Thanks,
Curt

Curt

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! The only thing scary that I can think of is how SCARY of a good time the All Mitsu Cookout is going to be this year. :)

We now have a third main sponsor for the Cookout. Midwest Turbo Connection is now on board! Links to all the sponsors can be found on the All Mitsu Cookout webpage.

We are up to 79 people officially signed up. See the current list at:
click

So keep getting those car projects done. We only have six weeks left!

later,
Curt

Curt

We've had some great momentum for the Cookout this year! Looks like we have 86 people signed up now. Keep up the great work.

Don't forget to visit our sponsor websites. They help keep the All Mitsu Cookout dirt cheap!

MAP: click
White Bear Mitsubishi: click
Midwest Turbo Connection: click

later,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

Don't forget to get "officially" signed up for the All Mitsu Cookout. Just fill out this form:
click

The sign up list is what I go off of to make important decisions like categories and how much food to buy. I'll be finalizing the trophy categories in the next two weeks. So get signed up. I've got the list current, with 96 sign ups:
click

We also have a Facebook event created. There are some good discussions on there too. The Facebook event is at:
click

later,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

Looks like we have 108 cars signed up now. Looking good!

A couple of years ago there was an article posted on Gearbox Magazine talking about the Cookout. Its a good read if you haven't read it yet. Link:
click

We are less than a month away!

later,
Curt

Curt

We've had a great group of sign ups in the last week. We are at 112 sign ups now. The current list is at:
click

Now would be a good time to look at the list. If your Mitsu friends aren't on it, start bugging them. Send them an email, text, facebook invite, or pick up the phone. They need a virtual slap in the face. :)

I'll probably finalize the car show categories in another week or two. And you now have less than four weeks to get those car projects done!

later,
Curt

Curt

We are up to 125 cars signed up now. Wow! Here is the breakdown of those who have signed up:

3/S......26
DSM......26
EVO......29
3G Eclipse..12
4G Eclipse..10
StarQuest...7

And about 15 other cars. Looking good!

later,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

Less than three weeks away from the All Mitsu Cookout now. Time to start thinking about your car sign. To save time at the Cookout, you can download and fill out your car sign before the show. Just fill out everything except the car number. You'll get that at the show. Its hard to remember your mod list when you are sitting at the registration table. So do it early. Here is a link to a blank car sign:
click
Here is an example sign to look at:
click

We are up to 134 sign ups. Keep them coming!

Thanks,
Curt

Curt

Hey everyone,

I've finalized the classes for the car show. Here they are:

90-94 DSM
95-99 DSM
00-05 Eclipse/Stratus coupe
06-12 Eclipse
91-93 3/S
94-99 3/S
Evo I to IX
Evo X and 09+ Ralliarts
Starion/Conquest
Other Mitsu
The "Gene Helms" Cleanest Car Overall

All classes will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies, except the cleanest car overall. That is just a 1st place.

We are also up to 144 cars signed up, but I haven't updated the webpage since Monday. Keep those sign ups coming!!

later,
Curt

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts