The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

April 14th King Mitsubishi MD

jmorri15

King Mitsubishi in Gaithersburg MD will be having its annual DSM and Evo meet on April 14th. All DSM and Evo's are welcome, the more the better. They plan on starting up at 10am.

The address is:

King Mitsubishi
16160 S. Frederick Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20877

91VR41400

I live 15mins away from there and i always miss this meet. I believe they used to host it at Rockville Mitsubishi.. but there doneskie. Ill prolly be there in some sort of mistu, should be fun.

jmorri15

yeah i have two weeks to get the head on the car, ic piping made and a base tune or ill be driving my 3kgt

THIS MEET IN THE 15TH NOT THE 14TH!!!!!! JUST RETURNED HOME FROM A 3HR RIDE FOR NOTHING! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif CHECK YOUR FACTS NEXT TIME!!!!!

jmorri15

sorry man but I took the info directly from the local section of tuners. my car is running but not finished so I didn't come out today. I tried looking at the king website when I posted it and it didn't have anything posted so I was going off what was said on tuners

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts