The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ocean City, MD cruise week-May 17-20 2012, Who Goes?

MitchooO

I will be at the car show/cruise week in may at OC was hoping to meet some fellow gvr4's there, Does anyone go to this event?

dsmtalontsi95

Me and a couple of buds go, great time. I saw 2 vr4's last year. I didn't have mine. Hopefuly it can make the trip this year. That whole city is nothing but a car show/time warp back to the 60's and 70's.

citymunky

If my Galant is ready I be willing to go. Ocean City is like 3 Hours for me.

MitchooO

Thats why I'd love to see some nice Mitsu cars down their to cruise with so im not surrounded by street tire equiped full drag v8 cars with exhaust pounding my heart out of my chest, Not that I don't enjoy them! My vr4 wont make it this year, I'll be in my bagged Mighty Max instead. Too much to do to the car before May for my schedule. Hope to get together with you and whoever else takes the trip.

OC is around 4 hours for me, I'm in PA right above Hagerstown MD

Last edited:

91VR41400

I will be going there this year. I will try and have my DSM running, prolly have another 1g with me... and might meet up with some starion/conquest buddies. I dont remember seeing any GVR4's there,,, maybe 1 or 2 first gen DSM's, and some EVO's. Ill post on this thread when i find out on what hotel ill be staying at.

Number996

i have a place down there and go. this year if my vr4 build is done i'm going. but my build deadline is june 9 for AWD Fest in Ocean City. You should go to that!

dsm5062

I live in ocean city and would love to see some GVR4's down here I am trying to get my holset setup together for this summer, my friend is trying to get his awd colt setup tuned too.

Ian M

I've been going the past few years with some freinds with air cooled VWs. Since the spring event is really for the pre-'75 stuff,I've never been tempted to take a GVR4-it doesn't look cool enough (compared to the old hot rods running around),nobody seems to really care for imports, and there are WAY to many cops around for me to work up enough balls to get into any stoplight digs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

transparentdsm

I'm in for AWD FEST as i hope to have my Rs AWD done by then, I'm only a few steps away(install every part i have laying around then get, ecmlink and a 100% tune)

jmorri15

it is going to be my last weekend before i get married so it will be my bachelor party if any of ya'll wanna hang out, I should have the galant down there.

dustyduff

I'm hoping that my turd is together by then. If it is, I'd be willing to take a ride down and hang out. I'm going on vacation the week before. If the car is finished in the next month, I'll need to get some miles on her.

cbr900turbo

I will be heading down. I took the vr4 last year, I will be taking my auto this year. I am staying at the Francis Scott key resort. If anyone wants to meet up let me know I will be heading from reading PA.

mante

I went last year, didnt get anyone's contact info cause I figured I would come across someone on the street.. nope lol Will be there this year again if all goes according to plan..

dsm5062

The place to meet is either the burger king on 33rd street or the convention center on 40th street, those are the two big gathering places for locals. And the best places to sit and watch from too lol

MitchooO

My Vr4 will actually be there. Got the ambition to work on it on the week nights and got it all done. All it needs is exhaust.... well. doesnt need, but would be nice. But it will be at the ocean this year. I think we all need to meet up one night seeing that I've never met with any of the board members on here! I'm not fimiliar with alot at OC but friday night we should all get together somewhere. If anyone wants to meet up call or text me 717-552-8179

Mitch

screamingdsm

I was down there last may with a buddies grey VR4 with the bike rack on top. Had some issues down there which sucked, but it was my first time and I have a lot of fun.
This year ill be down in my 94 auto awd junkbox. If you see a green talon on 4 black wheels or 4 black wheels with hoosiers say whats up!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts