The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DSM/Galant VR4 Beach BBQ Meet/ Going away meet for me 2/11/2012

GSX_TC

Bring ur footballs or volleyballs or whatever yall like so we can get a game going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This will be my last meet in Cali before i leave to Houston Texas for good. Just wanna get a chance to see all of yall one last time man.

It costs $15 to park unless u get there early and find parking outside of the lot..y'all got 3 weeks to save up $$ for gas and parking, so theres no excuse! heres the map so you can get driving directions! click

Time: 12pm to 8pm

Place: Doheny State Beach
25300 Dana Point Harbor Drive, Dana Point, CA

Date: Feb 11th (saturday) 2012

here's the link on facebook click

Hit me up if u have any other questions 713 534 2023 Mike

Last edited:

maxash0775

Damn, finally a Cali meet and I am working. Maybe I can be sick that day. I have over 1000 sick hours. In fact I think I feel it comming on now. LOL--If I dont make it, Good luck with the new move.

GSX_TC

Haha well hopefully you can make it out. If not no worries, I'll be at the shootout again with the VR4 so I'll see ya there. Should be a pretty good turnout though, lots of DSM's and a few VR4's.

GSX_TC

Lol yeah she's a sweetheart. Very cool person.

GSX_TC

Should be there march 6th. I'll be attending the TXK12 if your going aswell. Here's the link with with all the info click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts