The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BOOSTIN PERFORMANCE BBQ/OPEN HOUSE Sun. 10/30

boostin4door

As posted on ChiTownDSM...jfyi..:

Boostin Performance;188677 said:
Businesscardlogo-1.png

Join the Boostin Performance crew for our OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, October 30th from 1-5pm

Despite the season coming to an end soon, we're not slowing down! Stop by during our Open House and check out some of the fastest Mitsubishi's in the Midwest. The Red Demon will be on display, as well as Keith's 8 second 2G Auto Eclipse (DSMKing), Joey's 9 second "Junk Box" Evo 9, and many others! Here's a chance to come out, hang with some other car enthusiasts, and enjoy one of the last gatherings of the year. :mitsu-smiley:

Besides enjoying some wonderful home cooked FREE food during our Open House, make sure you participate in our FREE raffles for chances to win great prizes, service deals, and more!!

We're looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, while meeting some new ones too. Thinking about getting your car ready for the winter or maybe next year's racing season? Any questions that you have, we'd be happy to answer.

Schedule an appointment during our Open House and enjoy an additional 15% savings off labor!

WHAT: Boostin Performance Open House
WHERE: 1120 West Republic Drive, Unit D
Addison, IL 60101
(Near 355 S & Army Trail Rd)
WHEN: Sunday 10/30/11
1-5pm

Enter to win a FREE AEM DIGITAL BOOST GAUGE!
AEMboostgauge-1.jpg
[/CENTER]

Enter to win a FREE ECU RE-FLASH STREET TUNE!
628hpdynosheet-1-1.jpg

*All tunes include a FREE boost leak test, vehicle inspection, and use of our shop wideband, if needed.

Enter to win a FREE HALLMAN PRO RX BOOST CONTROLLER!
HallmanProRXBoostController.jpg

And many other prizes!!

Maybe we'll get some people interested in one last cruise of the season.......to a haunted house afterwards? :thumbsup:

Hope to see a lot of you soon. So who's coming?

Last edited:

vtecds1

I'm really hoping to make it there with my car. I just need to find a 1g thermostat housing so that I can complete my radiator install. If not, I'll rock the Suzuki.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts