The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Colorado guys wanna last meet before the snow?

Im tryin to set up a meet in colorado before the snow........checkin feed back to see if itl wrk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Dark_Horse

I'd probably be down depending on when and where. Finally got 455/1000 up and running (minus the boost leaks) and it should be licensed by next week.

Alvin and I live 2 or 3 blocks from each other, so 1 of our houses would probably work. We're both in the Littleton/Morrison area, so we're awful close to Bandimere.

And since we're so much closer to his house than Aurora, maybe John will grace us with his presence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Werever wrks for me I just got 926/1ooo running pretty good so im game for anywere I missed the last meet n gotta make one before it snows

Just throw out some kinda time frame and some good locations n il figure somethin out maybe a bbq or somethin

Dark_Horse

My vote is for Saturday, October 8th. That gives everyone plenty of time to prepare to have their vehicles running.

Or, what about Wednesday, October 5th at Bandimere for the final test -n- tune night?

Okayplayer

I would be down for a meet. I went to the last one at Justin's house, and that was cool to meet some folks off the board. As I haven't many any of you, this would be pretty cool. I have a front main seal leaking that I have to take care of, and I'd like to get my fmic on so I can keep up. My car is in stock "Captain Slow" mode right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Diego

Quoting Okayplayer:
I would be down for a meet. I went to the last one at Justin's house, and that was cool to meet some folks off the board. As I haven't many any of you, this would be pretty cool. I have a front main seal leaking that I have to take care of, and I'd like to get my fmic on so I can keep up. My car is in stock "Captain Slow" mode right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Did you ever defeat your turbo killing problem?

On topic- That sounds awesome I should still be running by then "cross my finger's REAL tight", October would be perfect I will be done modding for the season and should be sound to make it then with some extra cash for play.

Edit- This should be moved to the Events thread.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

Okayplayer

Quote:
Did you ever defeat your turbo killing problem?

I think that the turbo was on it's way out. It's running fine with the back up 14b I have on there now. Might have been a bad MBC.

Quoting Dark_Horse:
I'd probably be down depending on when and where. Finally got 455/1000 up and running (minus the boost leaks) and it should be licensed by next week.

Alvin and I live 2 or 3 blocks from each other, so 1 of our houses would probably work. We're both in the Littleton/Morrison area, so we're awful close to Bandimere.

And since we're so much closer to his house than Aurora, maybe John will grace us with his presence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That didn't stop him from showing up at my house!

Yao

I would be down for sw part of town /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ill definitely be there if we stick to the 5 8 or 9th Of coarse i vote for my house but im just lazy. :)

Galantvr4559

#559 is back on the road and running awsome im down for any day we just need to set a date. I would love to do the bandi meet but I need a new clutch to hit the track. oct 5th and 8th works for me.

ok my votes for the 5th im so in i get off at 1pm and bandi is like 2hrs from my spot so i can be there around 5 no problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Diego

I've only drove past Bandi while visiting friends on that side. What is the price of admission?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts