The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

8th Annual Mitsubishi-vs-Subaru day @ Raceway park N,J. Oct.15th.

Jordangvr4

Saturday Oct.15th,2011
8th annual Mitsubishi/Evo -vs- Subaru/Wrx-Sti day
Gates open @ 10:00am

Bring out thoses vr4's!!!! Tri-state

Last edited:

transparentdsm

oh man like 18 days later and id be back on the east coast with mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i want to go

spooling92vr4

got a promotional test for my job that day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif...anyway Im just gonna come out and say it.. Im hoping for a rain date

desant78

I'll be there along with Throughfaith...just im currently JSB so i'll just be supporting the fellow GVR4's.

Anyone else going?

EMX5636

Anyone else go? I saw Jordan's car on display (still super-clean man, good job!), and I ran mine. I thought I saw a stock(ish) black GVR4 early on, but didn't see it again.

desant78

I was there...but i'm still on jack stands so i had nothing to participate in...did you have the white vr4 with roof racks?

Jordangvr4

Definitely a better turn out this year than last. Lot's of Subbie's also more than usual trying to make a statement lol..Mitsu all the way. Met new board member+catch up with old. Would of been better to see more Galant's.

desant78

^saw your car there. Was with throughfaith at the race..missed meeting you. Car looked AMAZING, and we noticed, did you have evo VIII calipers?!?!

Jordangvr4

Sucks we didn't meet, and yes i have brembo's on my car.. Thoughfaith took home a new toy i heard.

desant78

Yep! I was with him when he test drove the car. Seems real happy with it so far.

EMX5636

Quoting desant78:
I was there...but i'm still on jack stands so i had nothing to participate in...did you have the white vr4 with roof racks?

Yup, that was me. Runs were a little disappointing, but the car stayed together so I'm pretty happy.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

I was there helping my buddy with the blue 2g so I didnt have time to walk around and mingle much.

throughfaith323

Quoting desant78:
Yep! I was with him when he test drove the car. Seems real happy with it so far.

so far so good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Just got to pick up the evo8 rear seats from Pablo now. If anybody from NY (queens) is coming down to Jersey (going to AC or something) let me know please; I am not sure when I will be able to make it up there.

Jordangvr4

Quoting EMX5636:
click

Finally found a pic of it. Jordan, there are some good shots of your car in that album too!

Nice!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts