The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I cant upload pics

LIV4PSI

When I go to upload pics, I can't. I am sure that I have to delete part of the code, but I can't figure it out. For example

The image code shows when I go to edit, but not on the post itself? I'll copy and paste it

Last edited:

steve

Yep looks like its broken.

LIV4PSI

You guys, too funny. So even when I copy and paste the link, nothing shows up. I was hoping a mod could edit my post,look at the code the website was using, and let me know what happened. I can use photobucket, but I thought it was preferred we uploaded our pics to this server, right Hertz?

img.php

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Now if you can just let me know why Im an idiot and cant do it, that would be must appreciate.

LIV4PSI

Thanks for all the help guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

dammitjim

I just took the URL of your pic and used the "Image" link off the new post page.

holeshotmoe

Assuming you're trying to upload a picture from your PC. If so:
Whether a reply or new post, click in the Message block where you want the picture to appear. Make sure there's at least one space separating whatever you've already typed and the place you're putting your picure. Then click the "Upload Image into Post" button

Make sure your filesize is less than 2mb, not a .bmp image, and preferably .jpg format. Click Browse

Here you can see the file is .jpg and is only 15K. Click your file once to highlight it, then click "Open"

Takes you back to this window where you just click "Upload"

Now you will see the "code" needed to display your photo. Everything between the arrows, including brackets is needed. Add additional text either before or after this stuff then click "Add Reply"

Be aware that you'll only get this kind of instruction on this site!

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

I appreciate you spoon feeding me, but that is exactly what I have been doing. It shows the code on my post, but the pics aren't showing up. This isn't my first forum, or my first time posting pics.

Edit: Actually, I think my pics are too big and that is the problem.

Last edited:

holeshotmoe

Never know someone's experience so I figured I'd just lay it out there. In retrospect I could have checked your post count for a clue :-O

LIV4PSI

I hope I didn't come off like I didn't appreciate your help, as I absolutely did. And I do agree that this is a different type of community. I am a Subaru owner as well and have been on Nasioc for the last few years, its cut throat over there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts