The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Diffuser

Nabeel

Just thinking how Rear Diffuser will be looks like on USDM rear bumper !!

APR%20Rear%20Diffuser%20WRX.jpg

Tre3zy

FCR has a diffuser on a JDM bumper.... ive been trying to think of a way to mount a universal one but your main problem i think will be the gas tank

Brunoboy

thank god someone else has thought about this. I thought I was the only one looking to buy or design a rear diffuser.

dsm10o0

Ive been thinking of doing this too since the jdm bumpers are expensive. lol

GSX_TC

Omg I would kill for a diffuser like that on my Usdm rear bumper!

Nabeel

May be we can try to make one using paper carton. just to see how it looks like! then do the fiberglass work if it is OK.

4wheelsqueal

I run the cnc router tables at a sign company and have all sorts of thicknesses of alunimum. If I can find some time while I'm rebuilding 1945, I'll try and come up with something. Or if someone makes a pattern, I can cut it on my tables.

Brunoboy

Maybe it can be designed for both the usdm and Jdm bumpers like how boosts lip an be used on both front bumpers.

GSX_TC

Quoting 4wheelsqueal:
I run the cnc router tables at a sign company and have all sorts of thicknesses of alunimum. If I can find some time while I'm rebuilding 1945, I'll try and come up with something. Or if someone makes a pattern, I can cut it on my tables.

Sounds Like a Plan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif WRC Spec!!!1

boostx

Quoting Nabeel:

Hey that Rear Diffuser as been shedding look on the ground /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Nabeel

Ok.. This is not for plowing farms. The USDM bumper looks ugly & trying to find a way to make it looks nicer. Needs ideas>>>>

SouthCaliVR4

Do you guys really expect some aerodynamic benefit from this or is it just a looks thing? Personally I don't mind the rear bumpers look, it's the front that's ugly as sin. besides I am far more concerned with being rear ended, given that, the beefier rear is a good thing to me.

To each their own I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

curtis

Quoting Nabeel:
Ok.. This is not for plowing farms. The USDM bumper looks ugly & trying to find a way to make it looks nicer. Needs ideas>>>>

click this

DR1665

It's time to spend $500 on some fancy, carbon fiber sh*t for the ass end of your Evo street car that you don't even understand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts