The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gvr4 work

So just picked up a new VR4 an ACTUAL vr4 from LA today. Flew to go get it.. got it from a tip from a friend i sold a car to recently. Been sitting at a repair shop forever! here are some snaps! ill fill you all in on the details of the car tomorow IM FRIGGIN TIRED!!!
2011-05-07130948.jpg

right when i got her
2011-05-07131833.jpg

wow a badged one! my first to have an actual badge!
2011-05-07193041.jpg

2011-05-07193131.jpg

shes got a few issues. 4ws CEL and seatbelt lights are on NEW paint and tires and just had a timing belt.
2011-05-08121739.jpg

took the rack off because i was tired of looking at it so i stuck it in my trunk! i tried to gift it to brunoboy but he couldnt meet me to pick it up! (cough loser)
2011-05-08121810.jpg

2011-05-08185915.jpg

home with the GSX
2011-05-08190110.jpg

LOTS to come this week. Many upgrades in store! already threw out that honda gay tow hook just FYI
2011-05-07083320.jpg

and this was at the airport.. WTF is that? Sausages for all! Pervs

Last edited by a moderator:

as i posted i allready removed it. i had to drive 800 miles with that sh*t on there.

Brunoboy

I had a long night rofl, I should've just drove up to grab it, lmk when you box it up with the fogs and clips.
-Shane

alansupra94

Nice!

Time to make that custom rear end! Or maybe you are just chicken.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

VR4ownzU

I hope mine looks that good when it gets here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got the engine bay all cleaned up. got some water in the spark plug wire galley. went to go get a towel and came back and it was all gone.... huh then realized it had a crack and the water just ran into the head sweet! so out came the oil and and i did a few other things and started removing the 14b for a 1g and a new mani. we will see what happens from there!

Brunoboy

Damn, long drive with a crack! Lucky yo.

GSX_TC

Nice vr4 man, Congrats. 2k is a sweet ass deal! So what are your plans for it

mistaVR4

That's an awesome deal for 2K! Nice car, Just the paint, tires, and t-belt job cost at least that! Who did the paint?

not sure who did the paint.. but its not summit white... got alot done tonight.

2011-05-12021354.jpg

found this tho in #1
2011-05-11222012.jpg

so much freaking more to do tho.. but found out that its got a new head on it. new knock sensor and a new alternator. few lil oil leaks and i got the CEL to turn off along with the 4ws light.. oh and the drivers door opens from the inside again! and i got 2 windows out of 7 de junky tinted..

another night of working on the car.. the only time i have is my PM right now since work is killing me.

tonight:
removed all that ghetto ugly purple tint!
1g shifter and boot with a ralli art deralin knob.
hardwired a apexi turbo timer (easy those $25 adapters are rip offs!)
installed a whinebro 255 and a new fuel filter.
scavenged a few parts off the ggsx interior wise like visors and sunroof trim to clean it up a little
put on a rear view mirror mine was broken off and the screws where stripped so i had to drill them
2011-05-13005730.jpg
didint take alot of pics was too busy freezing and trying to get done. still need to clean up inside. metal shaving and crappy tine dander all over.

Last edited by a moderator:

kitcho

come on dude... reply to your PMs.

How hard is it to send me a tracking number? You said I'd have it 2 days ago.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned